From:
ERIKA MATULICH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 1996 11:12:04 -0500
Dayna's story about the little ferret boy who had to have his feet amputated
made me sick.  How can humans be so cruel and ignorant?  Dayna, you are to
be commended for your caring sacrifice in nursing this one back to health
and letting him know there are some GOOD people in the world.  Our thoughts
and prayers are with you and the little one.  Bless people like you, and the
FML and ferret organization who try and educated people about ferrets.

- Erika (and the magnificent 7)
Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas