From:
zoosferretsanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2009 09:55:37 -0600
Have you ever noticed the way some rescue/shelter/sanctuary moms talk
about each other?

Horrible news & juicy gossip travel FAST!!! OBOY!! A chance to bash
another, because they can say "See?? I told you so!!!" Sometimes,
one is in trouble, and that kind of news will travel quickly too.

NOW--Have you ever noticed how the same names keep popping up, over &
over, whenever there`s a raffle, or a request for donations, or a cry
for help??? Why don`t these people get an equal amount of attention?

Today, it`s MY turn to talk about another rescue mom. She has rescued
ferrets for quite some time now. As far back as I can remember, I have
seen her name on the FML. Always donating to raffles to help others`
ferties, although she has her own to support. Always sending little
love gifts to other shelter moms, and little ferrets in crisis.

Way back, when Bisquit was brought to us after his 15-20 minute ride in
a clothes dryer, she was the first to email us with an offer of help.
("How can I help? PayPal?? Bedding?? Please let me know!")

When Friends Of Ferret Shelters held a raffle to celebrate our 10th
anniversary as a sanctuary, this rescue mom joyfully donated a large
set of her handcrafted bedding to help the cause. (Do you have any
idea how many hours` work that represented?) She does this over &
over again, to help other rescues, & shelters, & sanctuaries.

She is among the first to help the shelters out there, and has given
them generous discounts when they buy bedding from her.

I have never heard her speak ill of anyone.

When I posted a while back, that we would not be on the Giving Tree
because I couldn`t choose which of our kids would get a Santa, & which
wouldn`t----This woman chose two of our babies` names---and pledged to
sponsor them ----FOR A YEAR! even though she has her own to care for.
We just received the second PayPal donation.

This rescue mom reaches out to help little ones everywhere, for she
truly loves ferrets---no matter whose they are...

This is the true spirit of Christmas--loving & giving--and this woman
has it in her heart, all year long.

God bless you, Rose German

Love,
Zoo