From:
zoosferretsanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:38:20 -0600
A couple of subscribers out there were confused by my post yesterday.
There was no bashing involving Rose!! LOL. (There'd better NOT be!)
I'll try again.

We live in a society where people pick up a newspaper because the
headline reads "Horriffic Plane Crash Kills 560 People"---and the
last article we read is the one that says "Man Jumps Off Bridge To
Save Drowning Puppy"

In the ferret community, sometimes our true heroes take a back seat
to all the ghastly & nasty flavors of the day too. Heroes deserve
honorable mention, thanks, and appreciation for all that they do for
others. They don't expect it, but they deserve it.

That's why I threw the bouquet to our dear friend Rose, yesterday. She
has repeatedly helped so many of us, in so many nice ways. She's good
people, & we are blessed to have her in our midst :)

Love,
Zoo

ps. I'd never have made it as a journalist. ( I'd have put "Man Jumps
Off Bridge To Save Drowning Puppy" somewhere on the front page of that
newspaper!)