Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 08:34:10 -0600
First, does anyone know of any schools that use mink or weasels as mascots?
Any semi or pro athletic teams?  Please email me immediately so I can
contact them for a project I am working on before I leave.

 ------

>"....Bob...is vermin..."

Yes I am.  Thank you for noticing.  You should inform others so there will
be no future misunderstandings.  <yawn>

>"Are you going to viset other parts of the USA this year?"

Yes I am.  If all goes well, I shall take 3 other ferret related trips; one
to Florida, one to New York, and hopefully, a drive through the NW through
Canada to Alaska, then back on the ferry.  There are times when you realize
how hard you have worked and how little you have really enjoyed yourself.
This last medical experience and my ferrets have reminded me to not have
any regrets at the end of my life.  Because of my Scar Trek, I have had to
postpone my trip to New Zealand to study the ferrets there until I know I
have recovered.  Since I had already arraigned time for that, it allows me
the time for these USA trips.  I hope to meet a thousand ferret people by
the end of these travels.  Wouldn't THAT be a huge web page?

>"I think you have way too much free time on your hands!  LOL Seriously,
>how did you become such a ferret expert?"

By having to much free time on my hands.

>"I really love your FML posts.....can you tell me what you will posting on
>in the future so I can look for it?"

I will finish the environment and ageing posts when I return from the SW
trip, then I have promised a hard hitting post on California's position on
ferret introductions.  Unlike my typical posting on the FML, since this one
is designed to be used "as is", it will be stuffed with numerous up-to-date
citations (In other words, I will write it as if it was an actual
scientific paper, and may even submit it to a journal as such).  That will
be posted on the Geek's List, but I may pull off the references and tone
down the vocabulary and post it on the FML.  Don't misunderstand; I am not
being condescending with those comments; it is just the FML is more
entertainment and support oriented, and the toned-down version attracts a
better readership.  It has nothing to do with intelligence; I know
extremely smart people who are dumber than a CaCaLand Fishing Gestapo and
Lobotomy Advocacy Society member cutting nasal hair with a chain saw.  I
have been asked to post stuff on quality of life, ferret development and
alternative medicine.

>"You seem to be making more typos.  Is it the drugs?"

Woooo, dude! Chill out and don't bogart the bong....

I hve a nw keybard attahed to th world gretest cmputer (500 mz Appl G-4)
whch requirs a diffrnt finger presure thn I am usd to mking.

Bob C and 16 MO' Weasel Warriors