From:
Peter Connell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 18:38:14 +0900
Hello fuzzy-lovers,

My wife and I have just bought a MF ferret here in the north of Japan. It's
very unusual for these parts. When we take Scully (her name) on a walk in
the park, people stop and ask if she's a raccoon or a skunk. Children take
one look and shreek "nezumi da!" (It's a rat!).

Anyway, we're glad to have her but we live in a small apartment and I feel
that she doesn't get much stimulation.  She seems to get bored easily and
always needs something new to try and explore.  She likes playing with the
futons and getting into suitcases and can amuse herself for a short time.
But I'd like to do some interesting game with her or buy her some toy that
she can continue to enjoy playing with.  Any ideas?

Peter Connell