From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 19:40:31 -0800
I know I am new and asking so many questions.  Well my son and I bit the
bullet tonight.  We are getting a 6-8 week old kit from the same place we
got our now 10 week old.  Tomorrow will will get him since I have to get
one more cage.  Was told to keep them apart for a week or two.  The pet
store only had them for 2-3 days and we saw them for 2 days now..  So we
will have two males.... Please email me on introducing them.  Sara a new
friend of mine said when it's time we can bring both to her home and she
can show us how things are going.  Great Job for Sarah who is a caring
ferret person and helper.

Debbie