From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 11:27:21 -0800
If you would have heard about my day/the store/the car/the cage you would
not be in a good mood.  My mom's car was in the shop so my son would have
made my mom call the shop every hour to make them hurry up.  We finally got
the cage after the second attempt and then the ferret.  My car was just too
small for the cage.  I am so tired it's not funny.  Getting all the cage
material switched and remodeling the new cage and playing with both.  Then
I forgot Fluff Fluff's towel to sleep, but finally remembered to give him
a new one.  Now I think I made a big mistake.  I'm going to bed as soon as
I see both ferret (separate cages) are ok with their new homes for now.

Our new ferret is 6-8 week black sable neutered/spayed male.  He is so
different from our 10 week old Fluff Fluff.  Funny thing, he weighs more
and is younger.  I'm so surprised at how different they are.  We let Fluff
Fluff in the kitchen after the new one was there and he went crazy.
Smelling and hopping all over the place.  Will be glad when the week
quarantee is up.  Since we have to swap food dishes and litter pans for
each animal when we have them in the kitchen.

So is a week long enough to keep them away from each other for health
reasons?  Also, I have heard different times to give kits their distemper
and rabbie shots, when is the right time to give this?

Thanks!

Debbie in WA