From:
Greg Toope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 1996 21:44:58 GMT
Hi Roxie, Maxie, Tater and Odie!

Special Agent Raiden here!  Thank you for considering my special services
for this wonderful event!  I promise to deliver!  Unfortunately I don't know
of any fuzzy eligibles for the ferret-bouncing, but I'm sure there will be
some soon.....

FOR ANY FERRETS READING THIS POST, the ferrets-to-be need some tall dark and
furries for bouncing the overly ferretoned party crashers out!  So speak up
now!  I have already been chosen for bartending, of which I am very proud to
say, or I would volunteer myself.

I have only one problem in my fuzzy brain right now and that is remembering
the date, if it was posted anywhere, I missed it!  Sorry guys!  Oh, by the
way, did Tater and Odie get their tuxes yet?  I know of a ferret clothing
outfit downtown in the middle of Ferretville for Sprites and Gibs only!(I
didn't make the rules....) The owner and I dooked back and forth for a while
and he promised me a good ferret deal on a couple of tuxes (with tails).  I
also checked out the Ferret Flower Store in Ferretville and I spotted the
cutest little rose and babysbreath arrangements for a pretty good price!
Only 3 raisins each!  And they said they would throw in a ferretone spray to
make 'em smell pretty, for nothing!

So don't forget to tell me the date and if anything else is required of me!
Where will we be getting the spirits?  I mean I have my own stash, but
that's hardly enough for a weddin'!

Sincerely,

The Future Weddin' Bartender
Special Agent Raiden