From:
Chana Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 05:00:36 EDT
In a message dated 8/10/01, [log in to unmask] writes:
>the point is, has the way shipping's handled with TFS changed recently?
>has anyone else had any problems, or has the universe just decided to
>toss an extra helping of entropy my way?

I placed an order for Totally Ferret just a few days ago.  Like you, I
placed my order well before I was due to run out of food, "just in case"
there would be any delivery problems.  Well, the site said that Totally
Ferret was out of stock, so I figured we were in for a loooooong wait.
Well, just about 4-5 days later, FedEx showed up at my door with my box (or
maybe it was *yours,* K!)!  I was amazed at the quick service.  I've never
had any problems with shipments, never any merchandise missing, never a
problem with my credit card, never a problem with the quality of the
products.  I spoke to their customer service department once with a
question about their POP program (where you earn points towards certain
merchandise), and the CS guy was fantastic.

I think your FedEx guy is one string short of a fiddle.

Chana