From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 11:59:47 -0500
Does anyone know where is St Louis I could get craisins?  The only ones I've
seen are put out by Ocean Spray and they are sweetened with sugar.  I didn't
think the extra sugar would be could for Nicki.

Also , she's gotten into the habit of biting the carpet.  Its a real short,
tight weave, and its like she's trying to pull it up.  And its not just in
one place, she does it to the whole carpet.  Does anyone have any
suggestions of getting her to stop?  Saying "no" and scruffing her doesn't
seem to help.

Sue
Nicki