From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:56:27 -0700
Hello, I have been making chicken gravy the presssure cooker way for a
while but I have a couple questions.
1) Can I substitute Ferretvite for Nutrical?  I have a couple tubes that
came in with ferrets.
2) For addtional fat, what about using lard (very cheap and easy)or even
vegetable oil?  Would the ferret be able to digest veg. oil?
3) If the chicken in question is larger or smaller than 6 pounds should
the other stuff be adjusted a little?  I had one roaster that was about
7 pounds.  Unfortunately it was "older" and the large bones were quite
hard.  That batch I had to strain.

Thanks for any information.

Carol O.