From:
"Three Rivers Ferret Council, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:29:03 -0400
Attention Ferret Lovers!!

The 7th Annual Three Rivers Ferret Follies
Fun Match & Picnic
Sunday, September 21st!!
Spreading Oak Grove, South Park, Pittsburgh, PA
Activities start at 11:00am

Come on, come all to South Park in Pittsburgh, PA to enjoy the annual
festivities in the park.  The annual Follies draws hundreds of ferret
lovers together for food, games, a gigantic raffle and of course ferrety
fun!!  Join us on this fun day - rain or shine!  Our new location has a
large building with room to seat 100, and an entire second floor for
games in case of rain!

Lunch: Please bring a food contribution for the potluck picnic.  We
provide hamburgers, hotdogs & drinks.

Admission: $3 members; $4 non-members (includes 3 free raffle tickets!)

Raffle Ticket Cost: $1 each or 7 for $5.  Higher ticket items are $2
each or 3 for $5.  (see below for a sampling of the goodies we have to
offer!!)

Fun Matches: $1 each ferret/game.  Each ferret will receive a
prize/ribbon.  This year we will have the following games for you & your
fuzzies enjoyment:

The Toy Grab ~ Paper Bag Escape ~ Ferret Look-Alike ~ The Great Sock
Escape ~ Best Beggar Contest ~ Ferret Jockey ~ Best Costume ~ Kissing
Contest ~ Cutest Tongue Picture (bring your photos) ~ Shortest/Longest
Ferret ~ Heaviest/Lightest Male ~ Heaviest/Lightest Female ~ Longest
Whiskers and Blackest Nose.

In addition, we have so many awesome raffle prizes that BIG would kill
me for posting all of them here (LOL)...so here is a brief sampling:

$100 in Ferret Store Gift Certificates
2 Martin Cages (the barn & the cottage!)
$100's of dollars in ferret food (Totally Ferret, Path Valley, The Ferret
Store, L'Avian and more!)
$25 Jeffers Gift Certificate
$20 in KV Pet Supply Certificates

PLUS gift baskets and about a hundred other great ferrety gifts;
including: Ferret Kongs, bedding, tunnels, water bottles, treats,
shampoos, conditioners, toys, grooming supplies, Ferrets Magazine
subscriptions, odor control and oh so much more!

IN ADDITION ~ The first 75 people at the picnic will receive a goody bag
at the door with all sorts of FREE goodies inside!!

Don't miss it..the 7th Annual Three Rivers Ferret Follies, this Sunday,
September 21st ~ South Park, Spreading Oak pavilion, fun starts at
11:00am!

All ferrets must bring written documentation of current rabies &
distemper vaccinations.

For directions and information visit our website
http://home.att.net/~trferretcouncil or call 412-431-2830

Hope to see ya there!!

Chris Sayne
Picnic Coordinator