From:
Lori Crosland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 22:52:31 EDT
I would love to hear from all of you on the litter opinions.  Gotta say
that Yesterday's news is not absorbant and smells in my opion.  I have been
hearing about the kitty litter crystals/pearls.  Do they work?  Are they
Safe?  I am trying a kitty/ferret pine now that seems to be much nicer and
easier to clean.  It seems to be sort of "clumping" though.  Any hazzards
with this litter, it does say good for ferrets.  A note on my acrylic 3'
wall I put up for my high jumper.  I broke it right in half today bending
it.  I now know if it is too wide, to cut it smaller cause the constant
bending is not so good.  Have you all caught on the ferret T-shirts.  I
also recently found a beautiful porcelian ferret from Czar Imports and a
limited edition numbered sign lithograph of ferrets playing in the kitchen
from a dog website.  LOVE IT.  It is just the cutest thing.  It measure
18 x 22 and sells for $75.00.  My kids have their own room (I refer to as
the nurse) and I have decorated the walls with ferret posters and arts
(in addition to the "Looney Toon" Them Nursey Decor.  Well, That's it for
today.  Happy Playing!

Hocus' & Pocus' Mommy