From:
Linda Hochfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 02:09:04 EDT
This is a list of " I will's"

I will return my mom's favorite shoe---( eventually)

I will return my mom's bikini bottoms soon---(maybe)

I will use the litter even if mom is not looking!

Along the list of nutters:

You know you are nutters when you try to figure out if going on a date
will be as much fun as staying home with the ferrets.

You know you are nutters when you are out on a date and you wished you
stayed home with the ferrets.

You know you are nutters when all you talk about on the date is the
ferrets.

You know your nutters when you dont understand why your date wont kiss
your toes.

You know your nutters when you can rationalize that ferrets are better
than boyfriends because for the most part you always know where the
ferrets are sleeping.

Linda Hochfeld--mom to Felony and Miss Demeanor