From:
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 15:56:57 -0800
>From:    Helen Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Thanks for repy - Fat, hard stommic
>Hi and thank you for all replys I got from my question about my male ferret
>with an extordinary big hard stommic.  I will have it checked out, but from
>all the replies I would guess it's all fat, it's symmetrical spred on the
>upper part, no lumps or anything like that.

Unfortunately you should check for heart problems.

>From:    FerretDadd <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Us young Ferret Folks

Just a bit of information about young folks and ferrets.  A good friend of
ours was "the" person responsible for getting ferrets legalized in South
Carolina.  She was your age mayebe younger.  She ran the only ferret shelter
in South Carolina until medical problems prevented her continuing.

>Suport those young people out there willing to learn!

We haven't directly correspondde that I remember.  If you need some help
just write.  We're pretty busy but we will do what we can.

>From:    dfrazier <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Virginia Shelters...  OOPS
>I read the shelter list that was posted for Virginia..  small OOPS on that
>list

No comment.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets