From:
Leanne O'Neil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 15:10:32 -0400
Hi All:
Just a quick update to let everyone know that we are getting a little
guy in today who was thrown out of a car window.  Thankfully, a woman
travelling behind the ass**** who threw the ferret out of the car was
able to avoid hitting him.  She brought him to an animal control officer,
and we arranged transport to our vet for evaluation today.  He has an
injured leg and is malnourished - we will know more about his condition
after today and I'll post an update later on.  I'm sure he could use
some prayers, and we'll be looking for a forever home for him where he'll
never know anything but kindness from now on.  Thanks to everyone's
generosity with donations, we can afford to get this little guy the vet
care he needs.

Leanne O
Volunteer, Gimmee Shelter Ferret Rescue (Wareham, MA)