From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 21:54:12 -0800
Dear friends, I received so many kind messages after the loss of Flight
261, I want to let everyone know how much it meant to me to hear from you.

We are still wearing our blue ribbons, and every day there are reminders
of how brief life is, and how easily it can be taken away.  I hope that
everyone will consider taking action to let those you wish to care for your
ferrets know.  You may assume your sister will know you would like her to
take over as their caregiver, but please, tell her exactly how you feel.

Alaska and Horizon have put together a 12 page memorial paper, to honor our
lost people.  It includes photos of the crew and employees who were on the
flight, and information about the passengers.  The work of the Family
Information Team, and the Care Team, are described.  Care Team members,
of whom 3 were from my department, stayed with their assigned family as
long as they (the family) remained in Calif.

If anyone would like one of these, I would be happy to mail it.  Please
e-mail me at home, with the mailing address you want it sent to.

Georgia