From:
Denise Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 00:02:20 CST
It's 3:32 a.m.  I feel the walking of four small feet across my back.
Soon under the blankets I feel of a cold,wet nose.What a wake up!!  It's
playtime for you, but I need my sleep.How many times have we been awoken to
find our little one running and playing.While all is asleep our little nite
angel roams and explores.Back to the cage, they are placed.You must sleep
we say in a serious tone.Only to find a chuckle and a kiss before you lay
them to get some rest.Their little eyes saying to you "It's Happy Time !"
Even to lose that few minutes of sleep I so desperatly need.  I soon find
the energy to stay up just a little longer.  Sometimes we take little
things for granted like a cold, wet nose.  When late at nite I catch myself
looking in the cages to see if there are any nite angels awake.  I enjoy my
kisses and watch them play, sleep can wait a few more minutes.

**A Ferret Mama*****Denise
Peddington Davis