From:
Ginny Dearth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2008 08:11:06 -0800
Greetings!

I am a new member to this newsletter mailing list. I know that
advertising is only done at certain times but in the last newsletter
I was reading and saw several advertisements of sorts.

I was wondering if I could post an advertisement for my small business.

What I do is pet sitting and cage cleaning. If you are going on
vacation for a week or 4 months or just for the weekend I can come and
take care of your pets in the comfort of their own home. Taking your
dog or cat to a kennel for short term care can be VERY stressful for
your family friend. Most kennels have no idea how to take care of
ferrets. I can come in and clean cages once a week along with stopping
by everyday to be sure that there is food and water and a clean litter
box. I even play with ferrets to make sure that they are getting their
one-on-one time that they need. If meds are needed I give them. If you
would like to bring your ferrets to me I can care for them in my home
while you are gone. I am unable to take in dogs or cats. Each case is
different so pricing is different.

Contact me at: [log in to unmask] to get a quote and check out
my informational web site at: www.sitnscoop.vpweb.com.

Thank you so much!

Your friendly neighborhood Ferret Lady,

Ginny

Raven's Magickal Ferretry members are: Merlin, Oscar, Cooney, Rufus,
Emma, JTA's Jack Sparrow, JTA's Zilla, Woody, Rocky, Fritz, Billow,
Rascal and SHD's Twinkle Toes
Foster Mommy to: Love Bug, Frodo & Pippin, Tiger & Mocha, Tuca,
Cloud & Animal & Snickerdoodle, MJ, and The 7 Dwarfs

Temp Live-Ins: Podo & Toto

www.HOFArescue.org
FERRET BUCKEYE BASH
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Veteran's Memorial
Columbus, Ohio

[Moderator's note: The advertising policy is roughly as follows:

Non-commercial advertising is fine, within reason, as long as it's
ferret-related. Shelters selling items for the benefit of the shelter
or individuals selling things to help pay for something like their
ferret's medical treatments are also fine.

Clearly commericial advertising is limited to one-time announcements
of ferret-related products or services. "One time" sounds a little
final, so it might be little flexible, but we certainly don't want
PetSuperWorldWarehouseCorp advertising a different product every day,
or even the same product every month. But, if there's something new or
something pertinent to a current discussion then we certainly want to
know about it. BIG]