Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 11:09:25 +0000
No more donations required in Spokane!

Everyone's generous donations of their time, effort, money, goods, toys and
bedding has done wonders for the situation in Spokane.  Now, although
bedding is still in short supply, everyone is doing well.

Thanks to everyone who also donated their thoughts, prayers and good wishes.
Without everyone's support, those ferrets that survived would never have
made it.  Our target was to help bring those animals back from the brink of
death to good health, and that target has been achieved.  Our new target is
to get this taken to trial, and the person responsible for this catastrophe
to be punished for this crime.  We'll keep you updated on what is happening
as more news arrives.

Sam
-------

For the ferrets who died in Spokane 19 November 1997...

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~fanmail/spokane.html
(or the mirror sites)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/9131/spokane.html
http://members.tripod.com/~fanmail/spokane.html
http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/spokane.html

May their lives be remembered, and their murderer
punished to the fullest extent of the law