From:
Monica Istvan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 1995 13:14:14 -0600
Crowley Cabel wrote that ferrets are near-sighted.  NOT!  My girls can spot a
squeaky toy anywhere!  Coming down the stairs, they found it on the fish tank.
 The funniest part was them trying to get to it! (it's on a stand 3.5 feet off
the ground).  They know I hid one on the top shelf of my closet - I think you
can guess what they used as a ladder.  I had one on top of my dresser - it's 5
feet high.  (They love to sleep in the drawers BTW).  Anyhow - I hear a loud
THUD one night, run upstairs only to find that she had pushed the drawers out
to make ferret stairs, and had pushed everything off the top of my dresser.
Found the toy!  I KNOW they are not as 'blind' as we think they are.
++++
Calgary, Alberta    CANADA
----
The Terrible Two and the Kitty Krew