From:
Stacey Tillberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 12:10:37 UT
One of my girls (Maggie) yellowish diareaha.  She has always been petite
(1.5 pounds), but I'm not sure if she's losing some weight.  She's is active
as ever.  Sometimes she tries to go to the bathroom two or three times
before just a little comes out.  She doesn't look like she's straining, just
making the motions.  I haven't changed there food.  And they aren't getting
any treats right now.  My other girl (Bailey) is doing fine.  She had the
slime pretty bad about 5 months ago.  Maggie never got it.  They're both a
little over 2 years old now.  Has anyone ever experienced this?