From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 21:11:59 -0400
My light silver, Argento (born 12/90), deveopled an odd lump on her jaw.
After paying visits to two vets (Dr. Blevins and Dr Stahl).  Two blood test
were normal, x-rays normal.  Needle biospy showed "some fluid".  The biopsy
showed cancer ...

Argento is was on antibotics for 10 days after the biospy.  She is getting
presisone.  Dr. Stahl said there were two courses of action:

1) Chemotherpy: involving inveious (sp?) drugs, blood test and more drugs
   for about a month.
2) continue with predisone

Although, I can afford option 1, I am not sure that I want to see this sweet
fuzzy go through this procedure.  Dr. Stahl said the outcome with either
treatment is usually the same.  However, he is open to suggestions.  Dr.
Stahl can be reached at 703-591-3304, FAX 703-591-6936 (no e-mail address).

Dr. Williams, you were helpful on my previous post.  Can you offer more
assistance?  Can anyone else offer any suggestions/treatment?  I want to
prolong Argeno's life but not her suffering ....

Nan

Argento - not that stuff again,  let me go play with Hershey!
Hershey - lets play, dook, dook

Jett (cat) - they are out!
Ruby - ouch! yeah, now you tell me!
Genieve - yawn, what is going on!

Nome (dog) - woooolf!

Sandy (human) - get that fuzzbutt off the remote and where are my socks?