From:
Christine Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 08:44:53 -0800
>Date:    Sat, 12 Dec 1998 22:25:44 +0000
>From:    Kaye FitzGerald-Gorham <[log in to unmask]>
 and
>From:    Brandon
>Subject: Quaratine Laws in Ireland
>Hello, I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on the laws that
>govern bringing animals into the Republic of Ireland.

Hi, I am from Dublin - Ireland and now living in CA and as far as i know
the quarantine laws are a mandatory 6 months and you pay for the boarding.
I wouldn't think that the conditions are great and i doubt that they will
get too much in the way of play time.  Ireland is obviously an Island and
that is why they are so strict on the laws.  I wouldn't recommend putting
your pets into the quarantine.

Best of luck...Christine, Macker and Casper...