From:
Charlene Marie Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 20:51:13 EDT
I lost my little old girl, Miss Meeko, last weekend.  She was tired
of being adrenal and she waits for me at the bridge now.  I miss her
terribly.

In her honor, I purchased a wonderful quilt made by FerretWise's
ferretmom, Alicia D. - and I donated it back for her to relist with the
hope it will raise some much-needed funds for that shelter's fuzzies.
Miss Meeko would have liked that.

Please take a moment to check out the quilt and maybe bid on it.  Any
donation of any amount to any shelter is money well spent.

See the quilt:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180034419000

it's Item# 180034419000

Thank you!