Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 01:03:06 EST
My ferrets have moved from Rhode Island to Florida to North Carolina
(NOT in the same year, though)! They've been to every rest area in
between (we all have bladder issues!), they've been blessed in a
Catholic church and attended mass, had their pics taken by cell phones
of curious people all over, spent many a morning at farmers and flea
markets, been to Wal-Mart to meet my friends,went camping,sniffed
around inside a Dunkin Donuts and a Sonny's BBQ, spent time in several
motel rooms (private story, there!) and, recently, have attracted more
attention at local parades than the people actually in the parades!

And, why not? - afterall, they are my babies!!