From:
Jennifer Place <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:07:30 -0500
Well, after two years of just having my two boys together, I was offered a
free female through the pet store that I work at part time.  Once I saw her
little face, I could't resist!  She's a year and a half old and just the
sweetest, most hyper little fluffball I have ever seen in my life!
Thankfully, the boys are starting to accept her even though she's a little
standoffish.

I did have a question, I'm having a little bit of trouble trying to figure
out if she's actually albino or not.  She's white, but has what looks like
a saddle shape of silver over her shoulders and on her stubby little tail.
I was wondering if someone could tell me if that's considered albino or
what.  I also think that she's deaf - my boyfriend and I have tried squeak
toys, clapping, and other sounds, and she does not respond to the sounds
at all, but she will respond to movement near her.  Are there any special
needs for her?  She is the most wonderful pet and I love her dearly.  Any
info people have on her color or her condition would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks!

Jen and her little "Misfits" - Jerry, Doyle, and Helena