From:
Victor Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 14:28:59 -0500
1- I wanted to put Elvis(5mmoth old male)and Coco about 1Y5mo.old female)
in together but at the time when I bought Elvis he was only about 6 weeks
so I wanted to wait till he was bigger and stronger before I put them
together.  He also is very very hyper active.,I do know they are
consitetred to be adults at 6 months old.,I'm hoping that he would calm
down pretty soon but as of yet has not calmed down.

Is this normal ferret behavior or what?When will I beable to put them
together?  I also want to tell you that quite awhile back I put them
together & all Elvis wanted to do was play,fight with Coco & pick on
her.Now Coco does not bite at all & I'm afraid for Coco getting hurt or
something.She is so DARN SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!

The other if any of ya guys can give me some phone #'s for free catlogs.
Elvis has out grown his,we bought a rat cage for him to start out with,I
thought he would beable to go in with Cocobut he is to darn hyper.

OH!!!!!!!  ONE MORE BEFORE I FORGET,Elvis wraps his teeth on my fingers but
does not hurt till you go to pull away the he clamps down harder.  Is this
normal or does he think of me as his mom???He also does this with othert
family members too.

Connie,
[log in to unmask]        PLEASE TRY TO HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!