From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:34:06 -0800
Hi all!  I'm signing in as a law-breaking Californian with 3 male
ferrets.  One was purchased in Arizona and 2 were rescued here in good
ole CA from a military family who drove across the USA from Wisconsin to
here and then found they could not have them on the military base.  Their
bad luck has been my good fortune be cause I love my boys and would never
give them up.  The ferrets are all super spoiled, healthy and happy.

Can't remember what other information you wanted, but sure am interested
in seeing how many from CA respond!

[CB]