Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 17:26:03 -0800
Last week mommy read the FML to me.  It seems Petey TPO has a mommy
that reads cool books to him.  It sounded like a neat book, signed by
Dippy's mommy and her friends Sean and Rocky.  I have their magazine
article, I do!!

Anyway....... I bid on the eBay place, and now my mommy has our very own
autographed book to read to us.  I think we should start a *Read With
Your Ferrets Week*.

My brudders just whispered something about *playgirl*.  I wonder why they
are giggling and have a flashlight in the hammy?!

Luv, Parris
Princess in a White Fur Coat