From:
Todd & Angela Preimesberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 16:41:48 -0800
When I first joined the FML I would read about other people's ferrets who
wouldn't stop at anything to drive their owners crazy.  I felt kinda left
out by not being tormented somehow or another by my fuzzy.  Gumbi was always
the perfect angel.  She didn't dig her food, water, or litterbox.  No biting
toes or fingers.  No ferret stashes.  Needless to say, I was a little
jealous of all the others who had babies to keep them on their toes : ).
Then came Duncan.  He proves that God does have a sense of humor.  Duncan is
anyone's nightmare.  He dumps over everything in sight.  He digs all the
water out of the bowl then dumps the bowl over and precedes to the food
bowl.  All the litter HAS to come out of the box.  That's dumped over too.
He opens the refrigerator and gets inside.  Cabinets too.  He doesn't like
treats.  He digs at everything just to do that.  DIG.  Take two steps,
scratch, five more, scratch, etc.  Eventhough he doesn't bite, he likes to
trip people.  Insoles do not stay in your shoes.  Ski racks or anything with
a microscopic piece or larger of rubber on it will be dragged off or
annihilated.  Speakers are doomed.  Drinks are made for spilling.  Shoes are
made to be untied.  Shampoo bottles lined up neatly?  HUH!  Remember those
baby plants growing on the edge of the balcony - pushed off the side.  Rugs
are made to get under, especially if there is something dumpable on top of
it.  Your keys are not safe.  Hairbows will be stashed.  Cords are made to
be killed.  The tub plug will eventually be stashed (as soon as the chain
breaks).  Gumbi will be sat upon.  Nice shined combat boots, no more!
Kisses no, but if you stick your face real close to mine I might tweak your
nose.  Put a litterbox in every corner, great now I have eight corners!
Don't be suprised to find food in your BDU hat or even in your shoes.  Get
the picture?  Let's just say I hope he'll grow out of it (he's about 1 now).

Angela (Half way to the funny farm already)
Gumbi (Duncan, quit sitting on me!)
Duncan (You know you love me.)