From:
Laila Rigdon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 21:11:12 -0500
Hello,

I recently got a 6 week old female kit.  She had a cold but got over it.  My
2 year old female ferret got it also.  I think she is over it because she
doesn't have a runny nose and she is pretty active.  She has been coughing
and sneezing very badly.  I thought it might be hair balls or some sort of
blockage.  I have used the Petromalt for about 4 days.  I don't know how
long it takes but she doesn't seem to be getting better.  In my Ferret
Outfitters catalog, it shows Vet Rx.  What is this stuff?  Could it help in
my problem?  My 2 year old ferret is coughing and it seems like she has a
hard time breathing.

Please help me on my problem.  Any information will help.  If anyone knows
anything on Vet Rx or Petromalt please send me email.

MOLLY AND TOLLY
(Slinky and Stinky)