Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 22:19:49 -0400
Hi.  I have listed 9 ferret decorative items on ebay.  All the proceeds
will go directly to The Educated Ferret Association in South Hadley, MA.
The easiest way to view them is going to my "me" page...
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kedda

They are 5 day listings and will end on Sunday.  All the artwork is
original and created by The Educated Ferret Assoc.  very own shelter
director, Donna Spirito.  The proceeds will be helping foster ferrets,
and also helping with our education program.

Sincerely,
Kelly White
on behalf of The Educated Ferret Association