From:
Chris Lloyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 09:41:22 -0000
>bye products are the nasty ingredients that aren't even suitable for
>human consumption. Do NOT feed them to your ferrets!  EEW GROSS!!
>I'm talking brains and guts and sometimes even their poop!

I thought that is what a ferret (domesticated polecat) is suppose to eat,
brains, heart, liver, kidneys, guts (tripe), feet.  They are all high
protein, mineral rich foods.  Plain white meat is the last flesh any
carnivore will eat after making a kill as it contains very little in the
way of goodness.

If you really want fit healthy ferrets, throw away the kibble, white
meat, ferretvite, laxative, toothpaste and just feed those animal bye
products.  Your ferrets will be much healthier for it.

Chris.

PS Don't forget to feed it all fresh and raw.  Smile and have a nice day.

PSS Poop must be good for us as my ferrets leave it everywhere.

www.wfc.cwc.net/snowy2.htm