From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 1995 21:27:43 -0500
Mike- In response to your ferrets with the adrenal tumors.  I have a
wonderful vet for you.  His name is Dr. Bock he is in Golden, Co.
Dr. Bock has treated many 100's of cases for us over the past two years and
all the ferrets have done great.  he is a wonderful vet and a real nice
person.  He is worth the drive because he is so resonable, but he is also a
phone call away and would be happy to answer any questions.  He is at Golden
Animal Hospital at 279-6601(303).
Oh, by the way I am Stephanie president of Ferrets Etc here in Englewood, Co.
 303-761-1983 or e-mail [log in to unmask]
Good Luck!