From:
"Erin Larson (IHG)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:46:03 -0600
Hey all, I dont' want to spam so I won't.  But I might have a way, sorta
like Iclick for those shelters and people needing donations to make a
little extra money.  If you want to know.  E-mail me.  I just want to help.
I love ferrets and I am willing to make stuff for them such as hammocks and
tubes and buy products you need like food and brushes and cleaners.  If
there are any shelters other than the ones I have already read and intend
to give to that REEALLLLYYY need a lot of help (like that person who filed
bankruptcy, I will be glad to know what you would like me to do to help.
But this thing I have, you might want to ask me about.  Thanks.

Erin Larson
Sr. Office Assistant
Department of Genetics, Cell Biology, and Development
4-122 Moos Tower
612-625-1193
6-160 Jackson Hall
612-624-3110
321 Church Street SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Fax: 612-626-7031

"Due to a shortage of devoted followers, the production of great leaders
 has been discontinued."