From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 12:32:12 -0500
don't recycle your papers, bring them to your local animal shelter!

on a good news topic, we would like to announce our new baby (1.5 years)
Figment.  She is a MF cinnamon, adopted from someone who just didn't have
the time for her, so she had been kept almost exclusively in a cage.
Luckily, he did feed her TF, so she hasn't had to change foods.  She has
been with us 2 weeks, has gained 5 ounces, bit us twice, but that was just
in the first few days of being here.  She does all the ferret games, like
jump at your knees, goose the cat, steal the shoe, and dig in the plants.
And she is talkative!  Figment still doesn't get along with our other five
ferrets well, but she is getting bolder around them.  Her first encounter
with the "baby" boys (as featured on our web page at www.furph.com) each of
them grabbed an end of her and tried to run in different directions.

on the sad news topic, I just read about the murdered ferrets.  I sent $50.
please try to match or better that!

beckers, larry, Odo, Quark, Nero, Widget, Nibblet, Figment

--
becki kain
"words are just dust in deserts of sound."  eldritch