Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 10:53:07 -0500
Hello all fuzzbutt friends!
Just dropping a note to tell you about a new litter called ECOfresh by a
company called Absorption Corp.  I picked it up at Pets Supplies Plus
($2.98) to try.  It's kinda like little globs of melted (squished)
newspaper.  BEWARE!  I found long pieces of rubberbands and small pieces of
plastic in this litter!  The rubber and plastic are no-nos for ferts.
Please be careful if you happen to try this litter.  Scrutinize each scoop
carefully!  It has a strong smell to it when you first scoop it out, also,
unlike Yest.  News.

Also, a FML-10th note.  I will be leaving for Florida on Wednesday (the
14th) morning.  This is a trip my Mom and I have been planning for a long
time.  I will be in Walt Disney World on the 19th and 20th of Jan.  I will
stop by and sign the FML-10th book.  If anyone will be there on the 19th or
20th and would like to get together for a (mini-meal) let me know by the
12th or 13th of Jan.  After that I will not have access to my email.  If no
one can arrange plans this early, look for me anyway in WDW on the 19th and
20th.  I will wear a ferret t-shirt, so come up and say "HI!" I won't have
any fuzzbutts with me, though.  :(

Hope everyone has fun and I do hope to meet Bill and a few other FML'ers.

See ya soon!
Suzanne