From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 07:58:44 EDT
Please note- if your entry was not postmarked by yesterday, we will NOT
be accepting it.  Please, no more phone calls or e-mails regarding late
entries.  No entries will be taken at the door, and no phone in or e-mailed
entries will be accepted.

The Legion of Superferrets, New Jersey Division proudly announces Ferret Fun
98, a L.I.F.E. Sanctioned Championship Ferret Show to be held on Saturday,
July 18th at St. George Greek Orthodox Church, Klockner Road, Mercerville,
NJ.  The event will include Judging, Vendors with ferret supplies and
novelty items, and Fun Games, all in an air-conditioned show hall.  The
public will be admitted 10:00am-6:00pm.  Admission: Adults $5.00, Children
3-12 $2.00, Children 2 and under free.

For Entry Forms, Directions, Information, call (732) 398-0132 or.  All
ferrets entering show hall whether being judged or not MUST bring proof of
vaccination for distemper (FervacD or GalaxyD only!) or they WILL NOT be
admitted to the show hall.  Please do not bring animals other than ferrets
to this event.

Directions to show hall:

From the NJ Turnpike:

Take exit 7A for I-195 West.  Follow to I-295 North.  Exit at 63B for Route
33 West.  At first light make a left onto Klockner Road.  Go 4/10 mile St.
George Church will be on left immediately after first light.

From Route 1: Just north of Trenton take exit for I-295 South.  Take exit 63