From:
"Mary L. McCarty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 17:28:43 -0400
Hi gang,

The Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association is very full these days (all
three branches are bursting at the seams!) and if anyone is interested in
adopting a fuzzy (or two or three) please email me.  The PFRA will be
attending the Tristate championship show in Cincinnati, OH on Sept 5th, so
we could even do a delivery if needed ;-)

A few of the cuties we have are:

Raisin Cain: 6 month old Path Valley albino female.  Was a nipper, but she
is very social now.  Must go into a home with at least one other ferret and
no children.

Bob & Baby: (2) 1 yo males.  Bob is a lite silver male, he gets along well
with other ferrets and is VERY energetic.  Baby is a beautiful Path Valley
sable mitt with a dark nose - he too gets along well with other ferrets.
Both are up to date on shots and very healthy.

Clyde, Mattie & Baby: (3) MF cuties.  Clyde is a laidback 3 yo chocolate
male, Mattie is a tiny 3 yo black sable female & Baby is a 2.5 yo black
sable male.  All healthy and up to date on shots.  All get along well with
others.  Perfect for a home with kids - they don't even nip in play.

We have many more available, especially older ferrets (singles and pairs)
that are very healthy and just need a loving home.

If you are interested in adopting, please contact me at
[log in to unmask] for more information.

Mary and the gang of 20....

Mary McCarty-Houser
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
Director, Centre County Branch