From:
katharine long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 11:54:47 EST
Need educated opinions...

I have started giving Lily and Lany Nutri-Cal every day and Laxatone once a
week (since the intestinal obstruction incident).  Here's what I do.  I
squeeze it out into a little bowl, add a little water and stick it in the
microwave until it is dissoved (about 15 seconds).  After it has cooled they
get it, one by syringe and one laps it up.

Two questions?????
1) Am I losing the effectiveness by either adding water or the heating
   process???  That is, do either of these actions break down something
   chemically in either one?
2) On the day I give both, I just dump them both into the bowl together (the
   Nutri-Cal and Laxatone, not the ferrets).  Is this okay???

Thanks for your assistance.

Katharine, Lily, and Lany