Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 19:32:29 -0400
Well Everyone,
Just thought I would let you all know both pairs of ferrets have found
great homes.  Chloe & Jerry left me this afternoon and I couldn't be more
happy w/ the people who took them,.  They've updated me on them already!
They are adapting well to the dogs and playing like mad.  Have even already
found napping hiding places!

Champ & Daisy will be leaving tomorrow and I know they will be happy in
their new home.  I'm so happy that everyone will have new fuzzies to love
as much as I do.  They will now all get the attention they deserve.

Kelly