From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 20:54:30 -0500
Just in from the Texas Olympics.  Talk about fun and work and adrenalin
Wow

Some beautiful ferrets there and I am going to have to say that those who
came from shelters not only were some of the prettiest but were a lot of
the winners too.  Heaviest boy was a "castaway", every bit as handsome as
my English nobleman.

We were able to bring home 2 Firsts and 1 Second (each girl got a ribbon
and didn't have the faintest idea they were doing something right), plus
"I" won the raffle for the 1999 Calendar.  Made some good buys.  Would
encourage anyone who has one of these shindigs in their areas to attend
whether or not they want to show or just observe.

Fantastic people, products and pets.

Millie & her noble cleaning crew
Easy Off: the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia: I didn't know you wanted to impress him Grandma, he was hold ing
         this Coke, my blood tingled, my leg muscles jerked, my tongue
         poppedout, I lost control, he dropped it and ran, and I got the
         Coke.
Cascade:  Did you see that kissing contest, what some will endure for a
          ribbon
Ajax:   It had nothing to do with my age, I didn't WANT to go, so there
Dizzy:  Did I have my bowtie on straight?
Joy:    I may not have been the biggest, but I out weighed em and I
        deserved some recognition
Cascade:  snicker, snicker, snicker, hows that.