From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 20:03:31 -0500
Recognizing names - Monster feels that coming when her name is called is
beneath her.  Sort of like using the litter box in the bathroom <sigh>.
Fortunately she only sleeps in her cage or under the microwave stand, so I
know where to look!

Mish (Michelle) - hummm - extra waterbed bag in a ferret household ...
wonder how that happened? <G>

Anyone needing to block holes:
I use 1x1cm welded wire for almost everything - it's very flexible, and can
be wrapped around a corner.  I live in an old house with the big vents in
the wall.  Removed the plate from the openning and cover with wire.  It's
not obvious and keeps Monster from exploring the furnice.  Also works on
holes in the wall - use a staple gun and *LOTS* of staples, and make sure
they're secure with a hammer.  Also, make sure no sharp edges are exposed.