From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 07:15:10 -0600
I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with ferret health insurance.
In all honesty, though, I'm not surprised.  It has always seemed to me
that a moderate monthly donation would never be enough to cover the cost
of ferret health care plus overhead and profit for an insurance company.
When others have posted previously about getting huge reimbursements, I
wondered how any company could do that and stay in business.  Especially
when the benefits seemed more generous than many people get.  I wonder
now if that was just a strategy to get more customers.  Better to put
your money in a bank and save it.  It still may not cover the cost
completely, but it will help.

Linda, Chocolate Moose, and Zipper