Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 00:17:43 -0700
Mary,
That's a weasel.  What makes you think he's neutered?  A vet or wild life
rehab (or maybe a shelter mom) could check for undescended testicles.  Or
could he be a she?  (Although if you have ferrets, I guess you'd be able
to tell the sex pretty easily.)  I'd be very cautious.  Weasels are wild
animals but can act social if ill, I'd get hold of a wild life rehabber
in the morning.

You can see pictures of a different type of weasel babies on our web page
at: http://www.houserabbit.org/FerretCurrent.asp

Sandi :-)

Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
a non-profit animal shelter
14325 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)365-9105
Open 7 days/week or visit our on-line store at:
http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org