Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 18:17:25 -0700
Hey!  All you Left Coasters!  This coming weekend of August 10, 11, and 12!

The Pacific Ferret Shelter Network is hosting their Grand Ferret Fun Frolic
and lead in festivities!  (See below for schedule!)

Bob Church is their special guest.  There will be ferrets, ferrets,
ferrets!  And fun events for the ferrets, like: A 4 Yard Dash, Agility
Course, High Stretch, and a Longest/Shortest Tail contest.

There will be a vet check booth (For $2.00) and an auction, (Which I happen
to know will have some very special signed photographs by Bob Church!)

And what Fun Frolic would be without a ferret costume contest?!!

There will be people food available for a nominal charge of $3.00

For more information on entry fees (For the ferret events), places to
stay, and exact location, please go to: http://www.ferretnet.org/gfff.htm

Hope to see everyone there!  (HEY!  I want to meet everyone that I have
harassed over the past 5 or 6 or 7 years!  Just look for the white straw
cowboy hat!  That will be me under it!)

MC, The Rude One
(The furkids are staying home...can't take them on the airplane!)

Schedule of activities:

Friday, August 10th ---Ice Cream Social and Open House at the Oregon
Ferret Shelter from 7 PM to 9 PM.  17560 S Holly Lane, Oregon City, OR
503-557-8369.  Come enjoy some ice cream and meet Bob Church and all the
ferrets for adoption at the Oregon Ferret Shelter.

Saturday, August 11th --- The Pacific Ferret Shelter Network club meeting
will be held at 13531 Clairmont Way, (Clairmont Mobile Home Court) Oregon
City, OR.  6 PM!  Bob Church will be available for a question and answer
period.  This is a pot luck meeting so bring a main dish and dessert or
salad to share and your own place setting and drink.  Ferrets are welcome.

Sunday, August 12th  --- The Grand Ferret Fun Frolic