From:
R Greene / A Maunder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 21:39:34 -0700
A couple of folks have written in about their ferrets grooming THEM.  Oliver
has been doing this for about 4 months (since he was 8 months old) It
started when my husband (who got up earlier than I did) would put Ollie up
near the pillow for us to cuddle.  When Ollie woke up, he started to wash
his face, as usual (licking his hands and smoothing them over his face and
ears).  SUddenly, as if realizing I was in close proximity, he started
licking my nose, then my cheeks, then my eyes and forehead.  It was
happening every morning for a while and now he does it every couple of
mornings.  He'll also do it if my face is near his when he wakes up from a
nap... It's not whether it's morning for ME - but whether it's morning for
HIM!  *grin*

- Andrea - always perfectly GROOMED!
- Oliver - "It's not how you feeeel dahling, it's how you look!"