From:
Chris & Shelley Knudsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 1997 20:38:11 -0700
Just thought I would share this, I sat down at the computer desk after only
being gone for 10 minutes and letting all of the fuzzies out.  Target, my
too smart for his own good ferret, had gotten up on to the computer, and
deleted my ferrets folder!  Thankfully, it was still in the recycle bin, but
he had been trying to delete that too 'till I walked into the room, and he
took off of the desk like the guilty fuzzy he was.  I couldn't believe it.
He usually just tries to sign on to the internet, or search for really
strange words.  I wonder what is in the folder that he doesn't want me to
read.

Really makes me wonder about the alien ferret theory.....

Shelley Knudsen
Legion of Superferrets of Nebraska Ferret Shelter