From:
Tricia-Anne Ferretty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 1995 14:08:33 -0400
I was contacted by a Mass TV station that does a 30 min pet show and they
have asked me to be on thier show.  They are doing the entire show on
ferrets.  I will be interviewed in 2 segments & we will be discussing the
Ferret Bill.  They will be coming to our Oct 8th meeting to tape our Ferret
Halloween Costume Contest, they decided to tape the contest to show how fun
and lovable ferrets are.  They will not be asking names and they will not
tape you if you do not want to be.  If you want to enter your ferret in the
contest we will have a NH resident hold your ferret while they are taping
him if you want.  We need to have as many people at this meeting as possible
to show support for the passage of the ferret bill and to show that there is
a great deal of intrest in ferret in Mass.  The more people the better.  The
woman who is taping the show is very PRO Ferret and is also concerned about
not taping anyone who is worried about being recognized as a ferret owner so
she will not tape you if you do not want to be.  But we do need to have as
many people as possible at this meeting to show support.

The date of the meeting and contest is Oct. 8th at 4:30
Nashua Senior Center
70 Temple st
Nashua, NH
for more info call Tri-state Frisky Ferrets at  1-603-598-1209
or E-mail to [log in to unmask]
Thank You,
Tricia